Eagles Nest cabin has breathtaking views from the magical highest hill in Bastrop County and was designed for romance and intimacy.
- Queen bed and sleeper sofa
- Surprising antique bathtub plus shower
- No pets because guests with allergies need a place to enjoy.
Daisy Is one of the best places to stay in Bastrop County; a cottage with stunning views and private decks on every side located on a magical hill.
- Two bedrooms with queen beds
- Sleeper sofa in living room
- Jacuzzzi tub with shower in the bathroom and exciting outside shower
- Well behaved dogs welcomed who stay off bed and furniture for $15 per night per dog.
Texas Lone Star Log Cabin
- Cowboy Adventure waiting for you in this unique Texas cabin that includes an old fashioned wood burning stove, Longhorns on wall as well as hide on floor and rockers on the porch.
- Full built in bed downstairs and 2 twin beds in loft.
- Shower ( no tub)
- Dogs welcome with fenced yard.
Stargazing nights, days of delight, an easy escape with pines, paths in nature and peaceful seclusion waiting for you.
9E Ranch All cabins include free internet, air conditioners/ heat, private bathroom with shower (tub in Daisy, Eagles'Nest and Michelle's) sheets, towels, soap, shampoo, and full kitchen with pots, pans and dishes, as well as coffee, tea, muffins and lots of loving care. Outside grills at all cabins to use except when on burn ban. Two night minimum stay in all cabins except mid week.
Guests are invited to walk among the towering Lost Pines on the ranch, view the awesome Texas Longhorns , the horses, count the birds and wild turkey. Experience #ForestBathing, #Stargazing and feel the mystery of the #QuietGardens and #ThinSpace between Heaven and Earth. Come, relax, unwind, breath,stargaze and dream at the 9E Ranch. Enjoy 9E Ranch video utube Welcome here.