Stargazing nights, days of delight, an easy escape with pines, paths in nature and peaceful seclusion waiting for you.
Eagles Nest cabin has breathtaking views from the magical highest hill in Bastrop County and was designed for romance and intimacy.
- Queen bed and sleeper sofa
- Surprising antique bathtub plus shower
- No pets because guests with allergies need a place to enjoy.
Daisy , one of the most incredible places to stay in Bastrop County; a cottage with stunning views from every side on decks located on a magical hill.
- Two bedrooms with queen beds
- Sleeper sofa
- Jacuzzzi tub with shower in the bathroom and exciting outside shower
- Private decks off each bedroom
Michelle's Log Cabin
Delight in experience of "glamping" in a log cabin overlooking stunning pony pasture .
- Queen bed in the loft
- Two single day beds downstairs
- Antique bath tub and shower in bathroom
- Dog friendly with fenced area for well behaved dogs who stay off the bed ($15 per night per dog)
All accommodations include sheets, towels, soap, shampoo, and full kitchen with pots, pans and dishes, as well as coffee, tea,muffins and lots of loving care. Outside grills at all cabins to use except when on burn ban. Two night minimum stay in all cabins ( except on Tuesday and Wednesday nights) because we want you to truly relax and have an uplifting stay.
Guests are invited to walk among the towering Lost Pines on the ranch, view the awesome Texas Longhorns , the horses, count the birds and wild turkey. Experience Nature Bathing, Stargazing and feel the mystery of the Thin Space between Heaven and Earth.
Texas Lone Star Log Cabin
- Cowboy Adventure waiting for you in this unique Texas cabin that includes an old fashioned wood burning stove, Longhorns on wall as well as hide on floor and rockers on the porch.
- Full built in bed downstairs and 2 twin beds in loft.
- Dogs welcome with fenced yard.